Monday, August 22, 2011

Affirmations for: Strength

STRENGTH
Psalm 118:14 -- The LORD is my strength and song, and is become my salvation.
 
Lord you are my strength and power and you make my way perfect. Your great grace is sufficient for me and your strength is perfected in my weaknesses, infirmities, in reproaches, necessities, in persecutions and in distresses. For every instance of weakness you make me strong. I declare that you are my salvation and my God and I prepare a dwelling place in my heart and exalt you. You are faithful to give me the victory through my Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore I am strong and my hands are not weak, so my work is rewarded. Your wisdom makes me strong and knowledge of you gives me increased strength. I do not fear nor am I dismayed because you are my God and you are with me. You strengthen me, help me and uphold me by your right hand of righteousness. I am quiet and have confidence, and rest in your presence because I am saved and strengthened.
 
Your word has kept me from falling and prevented my knees from growing feeble in my stand for your righteousness. When a net is laid out in secret to entangle and capture me, when I cry out, you are never far from me. You are my Lord and strength in the time of trouble and you hasten to help me. This is the salvation of the Lord. I am born of God so I overcome the cares of this world and my victory to overcome is through faith in you. Lord you are my strength and power and you make my way perfect. I am strong in the Lord and in the power of your might. You are my strength and my shield. I am blessed when my strength and my ways abide in you. My heart does trust in you and I am helped, so my heart greatly rejoice with songs of praise to you. I am blessed when I abide within the gates that you strengthen and the hedges you thicken around me. I do not stagger at your promises through doubt and unbelief. I am strong in faith, declaring your glory. You are well able to perform every promise in your covenant because I am fully persuaded in your truth. You are the God of Israel who gives strength and power to his people. Blessed be God.
 
1Corinthians 15:57, 1John 5:4, 2Chronicles 15:7, 2Corinthians 12:9-10, 2Samuel 22:33, Ephesians 6:10, Exodus 15:2, Isaiah 30:15, Isaiah 41:10, Job 4:3-4, Joel 3:10, Proverbs 24:5, Psalm 22:19, Psalm 28:7, Psalm 31:4, Psalm 37:39, Psalm 68:35, Psalm 84:5, Psalm 147:13, Romans 4:20-21
 
"TALK TO GOD WITH AFFIRMATIONS OF FAITH"
eBook & Paperback
by Christine Brooks Martin
Areli MediaWorks  2011
 
 

No comments: