Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Affirmations for: Career Success, Success & Stewardship

Career Success
1Titus 5:8 -- But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.
 
Service & Stewardship
Colossians 3:22 -- Servants, obey in all things your masters according to the flesh; not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but in singleness of heart, fearing God:
 
Lord when I hope in all my labor, I am a partaker of hope. When I work, it is fruitful because I commit the work of my hands to you. I work to provide for my household and you cause me to be blessed and lack nothing that is needful for my life and peace. When my work is excessive and causes me to fret or become tired, you give me rest and peace. It is not by might, nor by my own power, but it is by your Spirit that I succeed in what is set before me. Each day I am subject and faithful to fulfilling the requirements of my employment, even if my employer is not good or gentle toward me. I honor management, fellow employees and my place of work because I represent the kingdom of God as an ambassador. My actions never blaspheme the word of truth nor the name of God. Whatever I do is genuine, sincere and not with eye service as a man-pleaser. My inheritance is a reward as the servant of Christ, doing the will of God from my heart. My service is to you Lord and not to men. The good things that I do, I will receive good things from the Lord in return. My diligence, obedience and faithfulness to service yields promotion and financial increase.
 
As an employer, my business is built by righteousness, integrity and truth. I do not defraud, rob, withhold wages or other benefits from those who labor and help my business. I am a faithful servant over the small things, the greater things and even those things that belong to others. So when you come Lord, you shall find me faithful and I will be counted blessed and ruler over what you commit to me. My achievements and accomplishments are results of words and deeds all done in the name of the Lord Jesus. I give thanks to God and the Father in and by Jesus Christ. I am not weary in well doing because I reap in my due season and I do not faint. I do not faint in adversity, challenge, hindrance or necessities. I believe on you Lord and enter into your rest because my destiny and desire is to do your will, to finish what you have set before me and glorify you. A desire accomplished is sweet to my soul.
 
1Corinthians 4:2, 1Corinthians 9:10, 1Peter 2:18, 1Timothy 6:1-2, 2Timothy 2:15, Colossians 3:17, Colossians 3:23-24, Deuteronomy 2:7, Ephesians 6:6-8, Galatians 6:9, Hebrews 4:3, Jeremiah 22:13, John 4:34, John 13:16, Leviticus 19:13, Luke 12:37, Luke 16:10, Luke 16:12, Matthew 11:28, Matthew 24:45, Matthew 24:46-47, Proverbs 13:19, Titus 2:9, Zechariah 4:6
 
"TALK TO GOD WITH AFFIRMATIONS OF FAITH"
eBook & Paperback
by Christine Brooks Martin
Areli MediaWorks 2011  

No comments: