Monday, August 15, 2011

Affirmation for: Walking in Obedience

From the book: Talk to God with Affirmations of Faith
Copyright: August 1, 2011
 
 

WALKING IN OBEDIENCE

Genesis 22:18 -- And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.

 

My Lord and Father keeping your law, precepts and commandments are not hard or burdensome because my heart is full of love for you. By the enabling power of your Holy Spirit, I daily purify my soul by obeying your truth and loving my brethren without condition or pretense. When I obey your word my mind is renewed so I can keep my thoughts captive to the obedience of Christ. I know that when I hear and obey your voice I receive blessings that shall come on me and overtake me. I am willing and obedient and I eat the good of the land. My reasonable service is to reverence you, love you with my heart, mind and spirit, walk in your ways, serve you with joy and gladness and treasure your law as my necessary food. Therefore daily, I present myself as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to you Lord as I obey your word.

 

1John 5:3, 1Peter 1:22, 2Corinthians 10:5, Deuteronomy 11:27, Deuteronomy 28:2, Isaiah 1:19, Romans 12:1

 

"Talk to God with Affirmations of Faith"
eBook & Paperback
by Christine Brooks Martin
Areli MediaWorks  2011

No comments: