Friday, August 26, 2011

Affirmations for: Resisting Satan's Lies

RESISTING SATAN'S LIES
1Corinthians 6:20 -- For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.
 
Father, I set my affection on the things above and I resist the lies of satan that would keep me bound mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually captivated to the cares of this earth. Although I walk in the flesh I do not warfare in the flesh. My weapons are not carnal but mighty through the power of God, that is able to pull down every stronghold. Thank you for your Holy Spirit that enables me to cast down every imagination or high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge that I have read, heard and learned of you Lord. My thoughts are held captive only to the obedience of Jesus Christ. I have the mind of Christ which enables me to gird up the loins of my mind. I am sober and have obtained grace through the revelation of Jesus Christ so I can bear all things, believe all things, hope all things and endure all things. Your love rules in my heart therefore my actions are not unseemly. I am not lifted up in pride nor easily provoked to do evil. I think on the things that are true, honest, just, pure, lovely, and of a good report. If there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, I think on those things. The God of peace is with me. Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me. I bless the holy name of Jesus forever.
 
1Corinthians 2:16, 1Corinthians 13:5, 1Corinthians 13:7, 1Peter 1:13, 2Corinthians 10:3-5, Colossians 3:2
Philippians 4:8-9, Psalm 103:1
 
"Talk to God With Affirmations of Faith"
eBook & Paperback
by Christine Brooks Martin
Areli MediaWorks 2011 
 

No comments: