Saturday, August 13, 2011

Affirmation for: THE INNER LIFE

From the book: Talk to God with Affirmations of Faith
Copyright: August 1, 2011
 

The Inner Life

3John 1:2 -- Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

 

Father I present my body a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to you, which is my reasonable service. I am not conformed to this world, and I hold fast to the truth of your word that transforms and renews my mind. My lifestyle is the evidence that your word is working effectually in me. I am able to prove the good and acceptable and perfect will of God. I am found a faithful steward over your word, steadfast, unmoveable and always abounding in the work of the Lord. All of my labor, what I do in word or deed, is done in your name Lord Jesus, so my labor is not in vain.

 

Thank you for helping me to bear the burdens of others and to love others as you have loved me. I am counted in your eyesight as one who, out of the good treasures of my heart, brings forth that which is good. Out of the abundance of my heart my mouth speaks the law of kindness, grace, comfort, edification and exhortation to others. My companions are those who are wise because destruction waits for those who walk with fools. When I rest I have your peace and sweet sleep and I dwell in the safety of your presence. My ears are attentive to your voice and you speak peace to your people and your saints and I am kept from turning again to folly. You are the God of patience and consolation and I am like-minded toward others according to Christ Jesus. With one mind and one mouth I glorify God, even the Father of my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. I receive others as Christ received me to the the glory of God.

 

1Corinthians 4:2, 1Corinthians 15:58, Colossians 3:17, Galatians 6:2, John 13:34, Luke 6:45, Proverbs 13:20, Psalm 4:8, Psalm 85:8, Romans 12:1-2, Romans 15:5-7

 

TALK TO GOD WITH AFFIRMATIONS OF FAITH

eBook & Paperback

by Christine Brooks Martin

www.praywhatgodsays.weebly.com

Areli MediaWorks 2011

 

 

No comments: