Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Affirmations for: Bearing Fruit of the Spirit

From the book: Talk to God with Affirmations of Faith
Copyright: August 1, 2011
 
 

BEARING FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT

Ephesians 4:23-24 --

And be renewed in the spirit of your mind; And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

 

Thank you Lord that I have been given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ. I am able to walk in the Spirit and not fulfill the lust of the flesh. Now that I belong to you, I die daily and crucify my flesh to follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience and meekness. You have not given me a spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind. I seek your knowledge so that temperance is added to my life and I am able to put off former conversations that reflect the old man, which is corrupt according to deceitful lusts. My mouth speaks the truth in love. I give no place to the devil by yielding to a hasty spirit of lying. Anger, wrath or corrupt conversation of evil speaking, bitterness and malice is far from me. I am a prisoner of the Lord and you have called me to a holy vocation of walking in meekness, with long suffering, forbearing one another in love. I am patient in spirit, speaking those things that are edifying and ministers grace to the hearer. I will not grieve the Holy Spirit wherein I have been sealed until the day of redemption. With kindness, I am tenderhearted and forgiving because you have forgiven me and did not leave me to my own destructions. May I always be found as good ground, honest, and with a good heart, having heard the word, keep it, and bring forth fruit with patience.

 

Your covenant is with me for life and peace which passes all understanding and guards my heart and mind through Christ Jesus. As I rule my spirit I am counted mightier than he that takes a city. My rest is in the Lord and I wait patiently for you because I will not be cutoff and I shall inherit the earth. I love your law, precepts and commandments to obtain great peace and nothing offends me. I put on the Lord Jesus Christ as my covering so no provision is made to fulfill the lust of the flesh. Your kingdom is righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Ghost. I give all diligence to add faith, virtue and knowledge to my life so that the old man is crucified with Jesus Christ and the body of sin might be destroyed, and I should not be a servant to sin.

 

1Timothy 6:11, 2Peter 1:6, 2Timothy 1:7, Ecclesiastes 7:8-9, Ephesians 4:1-2, Ephesians 4:22, Ephesians 4:25-32, Ephesians 4:7, Galatians 5:16, Galatians 5:24, Luke 8:15, Malachi 2:5, Philippians 4:7, Proverbs 16:32, Psalm 37:7-9, Psalm 119:165, Romans 5:3, Romans 6:6, Romans 13:14, Romans 14:17, 2Peter 1:5

 

"Talk to God with Affirmations of Faith"
eBook & Paperback
by Christine Brooks Martin
Areli MediaWorks  2011

No comments: