Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Affirmation for Self-Esteem

Proverbs 14:26 -- In the fear of the LORD is strong confidence: and his children shall have a place of refuge.
 
Lord you are my helper and I will not be fearful of what man shall do to me. I keep my faith and confidence in you, so my soul can rest in your salvation. In quietness and confidence is my strength. I am born of God so by faith I overcome the cares of this world. If I ask you anything according to your will, I am confident that you hear me and will help me. I worship you in the spirit and rejoice in Christ Jesus, so I put no confidence in flesh. Lord you are my confidence and you keep my foot from being taken. My heart is circumcised and I stand in the righteousness of Jesus Christ. I am as bold as a lion and do not run like the wicked when no man pursues him. Your Holy Spirit helps my infirmities when I don't know how to pray as I ought to. Your Spirit makes intercession for me with groanings which can not be uttered. God you are for me, so who can be against me? I am more than a conqueror through Christ who loves me.
 
1John 5:4, 1John 5:14, Hebrews 13:6 , Isaiah 30:15, Isaiah 41:13, Philippians 3:3, Proverbs 3:26, Proverbs 28:1, Romans 8:26, Romans 8:31, Romans 8:37
 
Talk to God with Affirmations of Faith
eBook & Paperback by Christine Brooks Martin
Areli MediaWorks | 2011
 

No comments: