Monday, November 28, 2011

Deliverance from Anxiety & Fear

Isaiah 32:18 -- And my people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, and in sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places; 
1John 4:18 -- There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.
 
Father, thank you for your prosperity and peace toward me, to my household and all that I have. Through the knowledge of you and of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Saviour, your grace and peace is greatly multiplied. I keep my face before you, abiding in your presence to become spotless, blameless and strengthened by your might. When I hear and obey your commandments, then I will have your peace as a river and your righteousness as the waves of the sea. When you give peace in the land, I can lie down and nothing can make me afraid. You remove evil and destruction from my dwelling place.
 
I bask in your presence so I can have your promise of peace which surpasses all understanding. It guards my heart and mind through Christ Jesus. I keep my heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life. You give long life and peace to those who do not forget your law and whose heart keeps your commandments. I can lie down in peace and sleep because you are the Lord who makes me dwell in safety. In righteousness I am established and far from oppression. I do not fear and terror does not come near me. In every battle against me, you are the deliverer of my soul. I have great peace and nothing offends me. Peace and prosperity is within the walls of my household.
 
1Samuel 25:6, 2Peter 1:2, 2Peter 3:14, Daniel 10:19, Hebrews 13:6, Isaiah 48:18, Isaiah 54:14Leviticus 26:6, Numbers 6:26, Numbers 25:12, Philippians 4:7, Proverbs 3:1-2, Proverbs 4:23, Psalm 4:8, Psalm 55:18, Psalm 72:7, Psalm 119:165, Psalm 122:7
 
Talk to God with Affirmations of Faith
eBook & Paperback by Christine Brooks Martin
Areli MediaWorks 2011
 

No comments: