Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Affirmation for Guidance


Psalm 32:8 -- I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.

Father when I call unto you, you are faithful to answer and shew me great and mighty things beyond my knowledge. Thank you for the inheritance of purpose and working all things after the counsel of your will in my life. By your mercy, redemption and strength you lead and guide me into a place of holiness. Guide me continually, satisfy my soul in the dry places, make my bones fat and I shall be like a watered garden and a spring of waters that never fail. Your inspiration to my spirit gives me understanding. Thank you for your Spirit that has come to guide me into all truth. He does not speak of himself but whatsoever I hear comes from your throne room and shows me the things to come. You give me light when I am in darkness or in the shadow of death. Your Spirit always guides me in the way of peace. Give me wisdom to train my mouth what to say and learning to my lips. I commit my works to you Lord so that my thoughts are established. Even when my heart leans towards my own way I chose to allow you to direct my steps.

My house is built through wisdom, established by understanding and knowledge fills my rooms with precious and pleasant riches. Show me the path of life. In your presence is the fullness of joy and at your right hand are pleasures evermore. I bless you Lord for giving me counsel and instruction in the night seasons of my life. Show me your ways and teach me your paths. Guide me in judgment and teach me your way when I am meek. You are my rock and fortress, instruct and lead me in the way I should go. You alone can guide me with your eye, your counsel, in the wilderness places by the skillfulness of your hands. Order my steps in your word of truth and let no iniquity have dominion over me. As I am led by your Holy Spirit, I am in sonship with you. I wait on you Lord and I will be of good courage because you strengthen my heart.

Ephesians 1:11, Exodus 15:13, Isaiah 58:11, Jeremiah 33:3, Job 32:8, John 16:13, Luke 1:79, Proverbs 16:3, Proverbs 16:9, Proverbs 16:23, Proverbs 24:3-24, Psalm 16:7, Psalm 16:11, Psalm 25:4, Psalm 25:9, Psalm 27:13-14, Psalm 31:3, Psalm 32:8, Psalm 73:24, Psalm 78:52, Psalm 119:133, Romans 8:14

TALK TO GOD WITH AFFIRMATIONS OF FAITH
eBook & Paperback by Christine Brooks Martin
www.praywhatgodsays.weebly.com
Areli MediaWorks 2011

No comments: