Friday, September 2, 2011

Affirmations for: Perseverance & Patience

PERSEVERANCE & PATIENCE
James 1:4 -- But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.
 
God of grace, you have called me into your eternal glory by Christ Jesus. When I have endured any suffering for a season, you are the one who perfects, establishes, strengthen and settles me. Therefore I endure all things to obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory. I do not strive but I am gentle to all men, able to teach and walk in patience. My spirit is patient rather than proud because patience is necessary to do your will and receive your precious promises. I willingly lay aside every weight of burden and sin that would try to hinder and block your will for my life. I run with faith, patience and endurance to inherit the purpose, motives and intentions you have destined for me. When I am tried and endure temptation I am blessed and receive the crown of life that you promised to those who love you. When my faith is tried I reap patience. And it is established in my heart and possess my soul. Out of the honesty and goodness of my heart, I have received your word. I keep it and bring forth fruit with patience, so I am called good ground. You know my works, my labor and my patience. I rejoice in hope, patient in tribulation and pray unceasingly. I wait patiently for the things that I hope for that have not manifested. Grant me your consolation and the ability to be sober, temperate, sound in faith, in charity and patience.
 
1Peter 5:10, 2Timothy 2:10, 2Timothy 2:24, Ecclesiastes 7:8, Hebrews 6:12, Hebrews 6:15, Hebrews 10:36, Hebrews 12:1, James 1:3, James 1:12, James 5:7, James 5:8, Luke 8:15, Luke 21:19, Revelations 2:2, Romans 5:3-4, Romans 8:25, Romans 12:12, Romans 15:4-5, Titus 2:2
 
 
"Talk to God With Affirmations of Faith"
eBook & Paperback
by Christine Brooks Martin
Areli MediaWorks 2011 

No comments: