Thursday, September 8, 2011

Affirmations for Comfort

COMFORT
John 14:26 -- But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
 
Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort. Thank you for comforting me in all my tribulations. I am able to give what I have received Lord, so I show compassion, give comfort and courtesy to others who are in any trouble. I dwell in your perfection, comfort, love and peace, and have been redeemed by your grace. You heal me, lead me and restore comfort to me and those who lament with me. When my soul is heavy, you comfort me in my affliction and strengthen me through your word that quickens my spirit. I retain your word in my heart so I will not stray from your paths. Your merciful kindness is my comfort. Your judgments, laws and precepts are my help. When my supplications come before you, deliver me according to your word and my soul shall live and praise you continually.
 
1Peter 3:8, 2Corinthians 1:3-4, 2Corinthians 1:6, 2Corinthians 13:11, Isaiah 52:9, Isaiah 57:18, Isaiah 66:13, John 14:18, Psalm 119:28, Psalm 119:50, Psalm 119:67, Psalm 119:76, Psalm 119:81-82, Psalm 119:170, Psalm 119:175, Zechariah 1:17
 
"Talk to God With Affirmations of Faith"
eBook & Paperback
by Christine Brooks Martin
Areli MediaWorks 2011
 

No comments: