Saturday, September 24, 2011

Affirmations for: Commitment

COMMITMENT
Luke 9:23 -- And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me
 
Lord by the enabling power of your Holy Spirit, I keep my body under subjection for a life that is holy and pleasing before you. I can preach to others with a lifestyle of holiness and righteousness. I am not ashamed of you because I know in whom I believe, and I am fully persuaded that you are able to sustain what I have committed to you. Perform your will in my life. I am not afraid to die to my flesh, so I will not lose my soul to damnation and be counted as a castaway in your sight. Strengthen me to endure hatred, persecution, and afflictions to the end so that I might be saved. Your righteousness establishes me, so when I ask, your kingdom blessings are revealed. When I seek, I find and when I knock, access to your kingdom is given to me.
 
1Corinthians 9:27, 2Timothy 1:12, Acts 21:12-14, Luke 9:24, Luke 9:25, Matthew 7:7, Matthew 10:22
 
"Talk to God With Affirmations of Faith"
eBook & Paperback
by Christine Brooks Martin
Areli MediaWorks 2011
 
 
 

No comments: