Friday, December 17, 2010

PRAY WHAT GOD SAYS - 12/17/10

In this place of His presence you learn to discern your times and seasons. What are you consuming and allowing to digest into your temple that could defile it? Every day, I make a decision to consecrate my mouth to change my speech so I might have a word in due season for the weary and the law of kindness on my lips. Deliver my soul, O LORD, from lying lips, and from a deceitful tongue. Psalm 120:2. For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile: 1 Peter 3:10.

 
PRAY WHAT GOD SAYS eBook FREE in December ONLY at Smashwords.com.
Add eBook to Cart and use Coupon XJ96L on checkout.
Formats for PC, Kindle, Nook & other electronic devices.
 
PRAY WHAT GOD SAYS
Get the Hardcopy at www.praywhatgodsays.info
 
HAPPY READING!!  SHARE WITH FAMILY & FRIENDS

No comments: