Thursday, December 23, 2010

From the book PRAY WHAT GOD SAYS -- 12/23/10

God has a dwelling place where His presence is a place of rest, of ceasing from your own labor. It is a place of security and trust. As you rest in God, even sleep, you submit yourself in trusting abandon to the safety and protection of God. I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety. Psalm 4:8. This dwelling place is where He becomes your refuge and it is a place of intimacy. Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. Psalm 46:10. You allow God to minister His love and peace back to you. He reminds you of who you are and whose you are. The Lord reveals His mind--so you can have the mind of Christ. He reveals His heart to you--where you learn and know the heartbeat of God.
 
PRAY WHAT GOD SAYS
Get the Hardcopy at www.praywhatgodsays.info
 
HAPPY READING!!  SHARE WITH FAMILY & FRIENDS

No comments: