Saturday, December 11, 2010

From the Book PRAY WHAT GOD SAYS -- 12/11//10

At times this place of His presence will demand fasting and/or partaking of a diet of scripture God customizes for your circumstance. When I want to know more about God, as I pray, I focus on scriptures that reveal His mighty acts, or His mind and heart...
...He is a spiritual dietician who imparts health and strength to your spirit and satisfies your soul. In the dwelling place of His presence, God reveals himself as Jehovah-Rohi, the Lord my shepherd. A Psalm of David. The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. Psalm 23:1. 
PRAY WHAT GOD SAYS eBook FREE in December ONLY at Smashwords.com.
Add eBook to Cart and use Coupon XJ96L on checkout.
Formats for PC, Kindle, Nook & other electronic devices.
 
PRAY WHAT GOD SAYS
Get the Hardcopy at www.praywhatgodsays.info
 
HAPPY READING!!  SHARE WITH FAMILY & FRIENDS

No comments: