Thursday, April 19, 2012

Affirmations for Divine Favor

From the eBook & Paperback
"Talk to God with Affirmations of Faith"
 
Divine Favor
Psalm 5:12 -- For thou, LORD, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield.
 
Father you have granted me life and favor. Your visitation has preserved my spirit. When I pray you are favorable toward me and I joyfully see your face. You have rendered your righteousness to me and given me your favor of life. Although weeping may endure for a night, I welcome your joy that comes in the morning. I know that you favor me because my enemies have no victory over my life. You are the glory of my strength and when you arise, your mercy and favor is revealed to me in its proper season. I find your favor and good understanding in your sight, even in the sight of man. I prefer the integrity of my name rather than great riches and your loving favor rather that silver and gold.
 
Thank you my Lord for going before me to make the crooked places straight. You break into pieces gates that constrain me and cut in two the bars of iron that hinder my liberty. You cause me to find buried treasure and riches hidden in secret places to declare that you are the Lord who has called me by my name and you are the God of Israel. Your inheritance toward me is that the sons of strangers shall build walls of protection around me. Great men will minister to me with favor and blessings. Your favor has been merciful toward me. I will observe, consider and obey the laws, precepts and commands that you have given as admonition, correction and instruction. Then I can receive your great reward from your hand. Father, everything I offer to you in secret and when I enter my closet in prayer, shutting the door to pray to you in secret, you see in secret and reward me openly. Jesus, when you come in the glory of your Father with his angels, you will reward me according to my works. So I rejoice in that day, I leap for joy because my reward is great in heaven.
 
Isaiah 45:2-3, Isaiah 60:10, Job 10:12, Job 33:26, Luke 6:23, Matthew 6:4, Matthew 6:6, Matthew 10:41, Matthew 16:27, Proverbs 3:4, Proverbs 22:1, Psalm 19:11, Psalm 30:5, Psalm 41:11, Psalm 89:17, Psalm 102:13
 
 
"Talk to God With Affirmations of Faith"
by Christine Brooks Martin
"Talk to God with Affirmations of Faith," is the sequel to the bestselling book "Pray What God Says." Christine Brooks Martin has created scripturally-based affirmations to help you develop a deeper relationship with God as you learn the scriptures relative to any circumstance. Speak affirmations over your life that reflect what God says about you, what He says about your access to Him, and your access to His kingdom promises. Living in kingdom privilege and kingdom access demands that you: Speak the Language of Kingdom and Shift from Victim to Victorious. When you do, prepare to enter into God's tangible presence where your heart will readily commit to His love, power, peace and blessings.
 
 
Areli MediaWorks  2012
 

No comments: