Saturday, March 31, 2012

Amazon's 4-for-3 Promotion

The following paperback titles by Christine Brooks Martin are eligible for Amazon’s 4-for-3 promotion. Eligible products include select books and Home & Garden items. Buy any 4 eligible items and get the lowest-priced item FREE.
 
“CHRISTINE'S SHORT-SHORTS” – $5.99 Paperback
“Christine's Short-Shorts,” is a collection of inspirational stories and poems. These "short-shorts" relate to some of my experiences. And some are the result of waiting in God's presence. The motive and intention for using the words "short-shorts" in my title is to get your attention. Not on me, but on an Almighty God who reveals His love, compassion and faithfulness to us in so many ways. I was not a Christian or lived for God all of my life. But after conversion, I soon realized that He had always been with me and ministers to me when I avail myself to watch or listen. So I offer you a look at my "short-shorts" so you might consider who an eternal God has been, is and can be in your life.
The eBook version for Kindle Readers and APPS is FREE.
 
“TALK TO GOD WITH AFFIRMATIONS OF FAITH” -- $7.99 Paperback
“Talk to God with Affirmations of Faith,” is the sequel to the bestselling book "Pray What God Says." I created scripturally-based affirmations to help you develop a deeper relationship with God as you learn the scriptures relative to any circumstance. When you speak affirmations over your life that reflect what God says about you, then you are also declaring what He says about your access to Him, and to His kingdom promises. Living in kingdom privilege and kingdom access demands that you: Speak the language of Kingdom and shift from victim to victorious. When you do, prepare to enter into God's tangible presence where your heart will readily commit to His love, power, peace and blessings.
The eBook version for Kindle Readers and APPS is $.99
 
“PRAY WHAT GOD SAYS” -- $7.99 Paperback
“Pray What God Says” will help you gain a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ through prayer. Through a scripturally-based prayer life you can: develop unbroken communion and fellowship with God; increase your faith, trust and confidence that He has a plan and solution for any facet of your life and any circumstance; pray effectually for spiritual growth, family relationships, health and provisional needs for yourself and others; and intercede to win souls and add to the body of Christ.
The eBook for version Kindle Readers and APPS is FREE.
 
 
CHRISTINE BROOKS MARTIN
eBooks & Paperbacks
 
Areli MediaWorks 2012
 

No comments: