Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Affirmations for Consecration

1Peter 2:9 -- But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; 
that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

Thank you Lord that in times past when I was not counted as yours and like a sheep gone astray, I obtained your mercy. Through your grace I have returned to the shepherd and bishop of my soul. Now I walk in your light and I have fellowship with you and your sons and daughters. The blood of Jesus Christ has cleansed me from all sin. 

You are faithful and just to forgive me of all sin and cleanse me from all unrighteousness when I confess my sin before you. My regenerated heart with love for you and the power of your Holy Spirit, enables me to abstain from fleshly lusts that war against my soul. I keep my conversation honest, do good works, and sanctify your name because you are the Holy One of Israel. Your eyes are upon me and I reverence your presence that abides with me. I walk upright, work righteousness and speak the truth in my heart so I can abide in your tabernacle and dwell in your holy hill.

1John 1:7,1John 1:9, 1Peter 2:10-12, 1Peter 2:25, Isaiah 29:23, Psalm 15:1-2, Romans 12:1-2

from "Talk to God with Affirmations of Faith"
eBook & Paperback

Areli MediaWorks  2012

No comments: