Friday, February 17, 2012

Affirmation for Making Career Decisions

Isaiah 48:17
Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.
 
My Lord and Father, thank you for your grace toward me. It is through your grace that I have all sufficiency in all things. So I am able to abound in every work I set my hands to do. I do not cast away my confidence because it has great compensation and reimbursement of success. My ears are inclined to listen to the voice of your Holy Spirit guiding me in the direction I should take and decisions I should make concerning my career. When I am unsure or have doubts, your word says that you will bring the blind by a way they knew not and you will lead them in the paths they have not traversed.
 
I thank you for lighting the dark places and straightening out the crooked things for me. Your promise is that you will do this and not forsake me. Because my hope and trust is in you Lord, I am counted blessed. Your word does not depart from my lips and my meditations are in your truth day and night. As I walk in them, my career choices are successful and prosperous. All things are possible to me because I believe. Lord you know what is needful for my life even before I ask of you. Through my prayers, supplication and thanksgiving I make all of my requests known to you. I trust that I receive your answer as you instruct and teach me in the way that I should go and as you guide me with your eye.
 
2Corinthians 9:8, Hebrews 10:35, Isaiah 30:21, Isaiah 42:16, Jeremiah 17:7, Joshua 1:8, Mark 9:23, Matthew 6:8, Matthew 6:26, Philippians 4:6, Proverbs 29:25, Psalm 32:8
 
 
Christine Brooks Martin, Author
"Pray What God Says"
"Talk to God with Affirmations of Faith"
"Christine's Short-Shorts"
 
Areli MediaWorks 2012
 
 

No comments: