Sunday, October 23, 2011

Enduring Transition

Ecclesiastes 3:1 -- To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven
 
Lord you change the times and seasons, you remove kings and set up kings. You give wisdom to the wise and knowledge to those who know understanding. During this time of waiting and transition in my life, I will not be weary in well doing. For in due season I shall reap if I do not faint. I wait upon you Lord because you renew my strength. As I mount up with wings as eagles, I will run and not be weary, and I continue to move forward and not give up. If delays to change is due to sin, I confess them now and you are faithful and just to forgive and to cleanse me from all unrighteousness.
 
As I wait, I am faithful to share your word with others, being instant in and out of season. Help me to be faithful and wise over the portions you place in my life. I have joy knowing that you are faithful to give rain, both the former and latter, in your time and season. And you have an appointed time for my weeks of harvest. As long as I am like a tree planted by rivers of water, I will bring forth fruit in my season. I am rooted and grounded in your word which is the river of living waters. So my leaf will not wither and whatsoever I do will prosper. And I will see the manifestation of increase and fruitfulness in my life.
 
1John 1:9, 2Timothy 4:2, Daniel 2:21, Galatians 6:9, Isaiah 40:31, Jeremiah 5:24, Leviticus 26:4, Luke 12:42, Proverbs 15:23, Psalm 1:3
 
Talk to God with Affirmations of Faith
eBook & Paperback by Christine Brooks Martin
Areli MediaWorks 2011

No comments: