Friday, February 4, 2011

The Lie - From the book "Pray What God Says" -- 2/04/11

LIE: It’s OK to worship any god.
The TRUTH according to the Word of God:
For all the gods of the nations are idols: but the LORD made the heavens. Psalm 96:5
 
The LORD will be terrible unto them: for he will famish all the gods of the earth; and men shall worship him, every one from his place, even all the isles of the heathen. Zephaniah 2:11
 
They have set up kings, but not by me: they have made princes, and I knew it not: of their silver and their gold have they made them idols, that they may be cut off. Hosea 8:4
 
And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. 2 Corinthians 6:16
 
PRAY WHAT GOD SAYS by Christine Brooks Martin
eBook and Paperback

No comments: