Thursday, October 28, 2010

From my book "Pray What God Says" -- 10/28/10

The law of faith is to believe that He is. Faith says that He is a rewarder to those who seek Him diligently. If you begin to search, know, and believe what the scriptures say, then you will confess with your mouth to agree with God and His word. In addition, there is a progressive desire for the will of God to be accomplished in your life through knowledge and understanding of His scriptures. Prayer establishes hope. When you HOPE in God, you will begin to:
*H–Hear Him through His word, prayer and your experiences--My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: John 10:27
*O–Obey His word and submit to the care and charge of the pastor He has designated to shepherd over you--And I will set up shepherds over them which shall feed them: and they shall fear no more, nor be dismayed, neither shall they be lacking, saith the LORD. Jeremiah 23:4
*P–Pray the word of God without ceasing-- Pray without ceasing. 1Thessalonians 5:17
*E–Expect His response--And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear. Isaiah 65:24
 
Visit the link below to read 50% sample of "Pray What God Says" by Christine Brooks Martin
HAPPY READING!!  SHARE WITH FAMILY & FRIENDS

No comments: